Trek announce Fuel EX with 27.5 Plus

News bot

As soon as the rubber on my new bike goes, I'm fitting some 2.4's on to see what all this wider blah-blah is about. Have 30mm rims now, but with the stock OEM 2.3's on atm.

As for 27.5+?  If I wanted a bouncy castle I'd phone a kids party planner.

Ja, but WHICH 2.4... A 2.4 is not a 2.4 is not a 2.4... 

Just ask Schwalbe & Continental... 

Yahtzee.

I've got a 2.35" Michelin Wild Grip'R on a 21mm inner width rim. My wife's got a 2.35" Nobby Nic on a 25mm inner width rim. Over the weekend I held the two wheels next to one another and it looked like I was comparing a 29er to a 650B. The Nobby Nic has significantly more volume and is a much "taller" tyre.

I don't know.  Whichever ones don't make my bike look like a fat bike?

It's a thing a beauty this but I do have a question and pardon my ignorance, what happens if you need to put the seatpost further down in the seat tube? There doesn't look like a lot of space with that angle or am I totally missing something here?

It's a thing a beauty this but I do have a question and pardon my ignorance, what happens if you need to put the seatpost further down in the seat tube? There doesn't look like a lot of space with that angle or am I totally missing something here?

I'm pretty sure they have accommodated all of the lower part of the dropper post to go in, and if you need it lower than that then you are on the wrong size bike..

Having said that tho I did have a client once who rode a small size and couldn't ride a dropper cuz we couldn't get it low enough...in that sort of case there would have to be a compromise i.e. ride a standard post and don't have a dropper...