New kids on the block: The Westpeak Launch

Westpeak

Westpeak began with an idea mid way through 2015. As two students who couldn’t find any clothes that looked as good on the bike as they did off, we decided to make our own. You can find out more about us and our story here.

ccs-62657-0-93803900-1464606882.jpg

Click here to view the article

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So how long till we can actually see stuff on your site?

EISH!

YOU’VE JUMPED THE GUN!

WE ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF FUNDING OUR FIRST PRODUCTION RUN SO WE DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO SELL YOU, YET! WE LOVE THE ENTHUSIASM THOUGH.

EDIT: From the pics in the main article the kit looks lekker.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

So how long till we can actually see stuff on your site?

EISH!

YOU’VE JUMPED THE GUN!

WE ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF FUNDING OUR FIRST PRODUCTION RUN SO WE DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO SELL YOU, YET! WE LOVE THE ENTHUSIASM THOUGH.

EDIT: From the pics in the main article the kit looks lekker.

Hi There,

Thanks for the interest. 

We will be uploading mock ups of all the designs to the site this evening. Please keep posted for those uploads.

We are aiming to have the products ready for you guys by the end of July. We are just in the process of refining our designs to make sure the kit fits and feels perfect.

Great stuff!

The products look great. Always looking for awesome baggies and the shirts really look awesome

Thanks Fox3, we're really excited about our kit!

Baggies look good. Well done fellas, hope you make a success of it and make some different riding gear! 

Looks like yove down you research but try to get some of the checkered shorts from Intrepid Apparel in the UK, really good material and attention to detail is awesome. 

Baggies look good. Well done fellas, hope you make a success of it and make some different riding gear! 

Looks like yove down you research but try to get some of the checkered shorts from Intrepid Apparel in the UK, really good material and attention to detail is awesome. 

Thanks for the feedback hellocolour, will definitely have a look at Intrepid apparel for some inspiration.

We are obviously designing and producing our own kit so wont be brining in other brands.

Any indication of price point?

Are we talking Cape Storm or Assos here?

At the moment we don't have final pricing from our manufacturers, making it hard to pin down a price of our own. As I said we are in the process of refining the kit.

We do believe we will be extremely competitively priced.

Thanks for the feedback hellocolour, will definitely have a look at Intrepid apparel for some inspiration.

We are obviously designing and producing our own kit so wont be brining in other brands.

100%, I was meaning the actual material as it's tough, flexible and 'natural' feeling with awesome 4 way stretch. Stick you your vision, it's a goodie. 

Hi There,

Thanks for the interest. 

We will be uploading mock ups of all the designs to the site this evening. Please keep posted for those uploads.

We are aiming to have the products ready for you guys by the end of July. We are just in the process of refining our designs to make sure the kit fits and feels perfect.

Cool will do. I'm looking forward to this stuff. It looks proper.

My humble opinion - lose the kudu logo..

Thanks for the input, without wanting to sound too defensive, we are very happy with the logo and branding, the Kudu suits what our brand stands for (outdoor, humble, good-looking, hardy and most importantly proudly South Africa). 

Thanks for the input, without wanting to sound too defensive, we are very happy with the logo and branding, the Kudu suits what our brand stands for (outdoor, humble, good-looking, hardy and most importantly proudly South Africa). 

How's the embroidery detail in that Kudu? I would simplify it if you can. It's a great icon but it needs crafting and simplifying to match your wordmark. 

How's the embroidery detail in that Kudu? I would simplify it if you can. It's a great icon but it needs crafting and simplifying to match your wordmark. 

Shot for the suggestion, noted and will have a look at the simplicity of the logo.