New kids on the block: The Westpeak Launch

Westpeak

Is this brand on or not, site allows orders but no size selection possible?

One size fits all :blink:

We're on and have reached our funding goal which is pretty sweet!

The images on the site are for reference only for now and all our orders are being fulfilled through our crowdfunding page - see link above. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully they ask you to give the sizes once they know the funding is in and ready too roll. 

Spot on - we'll get hold of all our backers personally so we can chat to them about sizes and style closer to the time. 

A big thanks to everyone for your support. We've reached our goal and then some - pretty stoked!

You can still order for the next couple of days to make sure you get the discounted rate - so don't delay!

Will the shorts have zipped pockets at the waist, like normal walk shorts pocket position but zipped?

Cargo pockets don't work so great when riding in my experience

Will the fabric be 4-way stretch and abrasion resistant?

Edited by Skylark

Will the shorts have zipped pockets at the waist, like normal walk shorts pocket position but zipped?

Cargo pockets don't work so great when riding in my experience

Will the fabric be 4-way stretch and abrasion resistant?

Yup you're right about the cargo pockets, we opted for zipped pockets, positioned slightly to towards the side so whatever's in your pocket stays put right through the pedal stroke. 

Fabric is two way stretch, and after a few crashes on the same pair (incl. a road gap gone wrong) - seem pretty durable.

Well done guys! I am always keen to back guys like you that want to do something for themselves. I can not wait for my kit to start arriving!

Well done guys! I am always keen to back guys like you that want to do something for themselves. I can not wait for my kit to start arriving!

Thanks a million, we are very happy with the response so far.

Our crowding funding campaign is finished and we are in the proccess of sending out communication to all our backers.

Look out for your mail.

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo, hallo testing 1,2,3.

are these okes legit or is it one big fuckery?

Why, whats happened?

Why, whats happened?

Just my overactive imagination. Thought these okes would be spending more time on here drumming up potential business.

Hopefully someone can arrest my fears (is this the right wording?) by saying that they are receiving emails from these people and that everything is OK. 

Just my overactive imagination. Thought these okes would be spending more time on here drumming up potential business.

Hopefully someone can arrest my fears (is this the right wording?) by saying that they are receiving emails from these people and that everything is OK.

I got an email from them a week or two ago - dont think there are any issues.

nothing for girls..... :mellow:

We've just finished a market research period on girls' baggies and they're in the works. Survey had a big call for decent ladies shammy as well so we're also working on those. 

Lots planned on the ladies side of things so stay tuned :)

We're here and happening! Just weary of trying to drum everything up too early - all we can do is wait while stuff is in production now so once we're ready to sell to the public you'll be hearing a lot more from us.

Meanwhile, we're working on a whole lot of new stuff and getting everything sorted so we can hit the ground running. 

Send us a mail or any questions if you have any and we'll be happy to help !

• 2 weeks later...