Anyone need a 2017 Cape Epic partner?

Porkstar

Is anyone out there look for a partner to take on this beast of a race?

I was not able to secure a lottery place for next years race and am very keen to still do everything I can to take part in next years race.

I was not able to secure a lottery place for next years race and am very keen to still do everything I can to take part in next years race.

I feel your disappointment , I was also unsuccessful and desperately want to ride next year. Lets hope we successful on the waiting list.

What is your level and experience ?

Do you have sponsors ?

good question. so they put in a local/international price, with the second one in US$ and quite a bit higher than the Rand at current rates.

No what happens if an international joins a local on a local ticket?

and then..that local substitutes out for another international?

see where I'm getting here?

R67 900/ 5490US$ (equivalent to R84k currently)

Edited by lets make MTB gr8 again

Hi...

I don't have sponsors.... I pay my own way.

I am an experienced sportsman, competing in ironman events and various othe trail challenges, run a few marathons and mountain marathons. Iv taken part in a three day MTB event from coast to coast in England. Iv also run cycled and kayaked across Scotland.

This however I know will be the biggest challenge yet.... But I know I am dedicated enough to succeed in completing the epic

Hi Guys - I don't have a sponsor but I'm happy to pay my own way in any package - pls pm me or email gsgorton@gmail.com

Hello, I don`t want ride this Epic in 2017, but I have a startplace to sell. if you are interested, please contact me.

Hi Topas - I'm very keen to purchase your entry - please could u email me directly - gsgorton@gmail.com

I know someone also willing to sell her entry for the 2017 cape epic, contact me if you re interested!

I know someone also willing to sell her entry for the 2017 cape epic, contact me if you re interested!

gabyraff,

Hi, I would be keen to purchase your entry for 2017 if available.

Thks,
Rich

gabyraff,

Hi, I would be keen to purchase your entry for 2017 if available.

Thks,
Rich

yes you can reach me to nadiazuca@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided not to race 2017. If anyone wants my entry, email me and discuss at roomwvisual@gmail.com.

I am interested pls let me know