Duran van Eeden claims home win at round one of the SRAM Gravity Enduro Series presented by YT In...

News bot

Duran van Eeden took out the win in Round One of the SRAM Gravity Enduro Series presented by YT Industries on Sunday 5 June 2016. Van Eeden – who is the head trail builder on the Helderberg Trails, where Round One was run – outclassed Theo Erlangsen and Darryn Stow for the overall win with a combined quickest time of 00:14:35.

Click here to view the article

Such a good day out. Trails were awesome, the vibe was really relaxed and fun. It was so good to see an 'Enduro' being ridden on some slightly less friendly terrain. If the concept in SA can 'grow up' and start incorporating some scary stuff (with slower chicken lines obviously) it will be great. Risk/reward and not shunning those with less bike or less skill or both..... Like me! Thanks to Duran, Riaan and everyone involved. Had an absolute blast 

Did you have to know the right people to enter this race ????

Edited by KingTJ

Did you have to know the right people to enter this race

No... the series remains open to ALL... regardless of bike, stereotype or any other thread you might be refering to. This series is about having gees, riding bikes, smiling and being awesome... you sir can leave your sarcasm and sour grapes elsewhere... or just join us and see how much fun we all have. (I suggest the latter.)