Video: The Syndicate 2016 - Fort William

News bot

Goodness me.. with everything that has gone on I completely missed that it was Steve Peat's last world cup...

What a character and what a team.

Just his last Fort William I believe - still a few more races this year.

Ratboy is off the wall - they need to reign him in a bit. His last comment "I had a wicked weekend pity about the racing" or something like that. Priorities perhaps? :-)

Just his last Fort William I believe - still a few more races this year.

Ratboy is off the wall - they need to reign him in a bit. His last comment "I had a wicked weekend pity about the racing" or something like that. Priorities perhaps? :-)

"Off the wall" might be a bit strong. He doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I think he does take his racing seriously.

"Off the wall" might be a bit strong. He doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I think he does take his racing seriously.

Agreed!

Well he is an avid Noam Chomsky reader. Make of that what you will...

It comes back to the whole.. don't judge a book by it's cover bit.

I think Ratboy is brilliant.

I also don't think a team like the Syndicate would back him so strongly if he wasn't fully committed.

Peatey is looking a bit 'heavy' on the bike..... and off it!

I think Ratboy is brilliant.

I also don't think a team like the Syndicate would back him so strongly if he wasn't fully committed.

Peatey is looking a bit 'heavy' on the bike..... and off it!

He is indeed - but I'm not sure he is trying as hard as GM to go faster this year. His results have been dismal  for such a talented rider. 

He is indeed - but I'm not sure he is trying as hard as GM to go faster this year. His results have been dismal  for such a talented rider. 

Bad results in 3 races... I do agree that he has been disappointing but Gwyn was rubbish for a season, look at Danny Hart who went missing for 2 years etc... Very few of the guys on the DH circuit have been able to consistently be on the podium year in year out... Minaar and Peatey?!

There is probably a lot more to the story than any of us know. I think from our point of view just enjoy him as an eccentric, very talented guy. We aren't paying his salary and like I said before, a team like SC syndicate wouldn't keep him about if they weren't entirely happy with where he was and/or there was something else afoot.

So much judgement/strong opinion being handed out without anyone knowing the truth.

Ratboy makes me happy. His Enthusiasm and energy is awesome. He has such amazing style and talent. I also really hope he isn't wasting it but I like to think he has a support team to keep him moving forward positively, otherwise we might see a new face in the SC colours, although I sincerely hope not.

Bad results in 3 races... I do agree that he has been disappointing but Gwyn was rubbish for a season, look at Danny Hart who went missing for 2 years etc... Very few of the guys on the DH circuit have been able to consistently be on the podium year in year out... Minaar and Peatey?!

There is probably a lot more to the story than any of us know. I think from our point of view just enjoy him as an eccentric, very talented guy. We aren't paying his salary and like I said before, a team like SC syndicate wouldn't keep him about if they weren't entirely happy with where he was and/or there was something else afoot.

So much judgement/strong opinion being handed out without anyone knowing the truth.

Ratboy makes me happy. His Enthusiasm and energy is awesome. He has such amazing style and talent. I also really hope he isn't wasting it but I like to think he has a support team to keep him moving forward positively, otherwise we might see a new face in the SC colours, although I sincerely hope not.

I agree. Great when we see more of him i.e when he's on the podium rather than just in the team vidoes...

Rat Boy is there to balance out Gwin.

For example, here's Gwin having a good time:

YT-SOCAL-2016_By-ADL-351-2_800x800_V2.jp

That YT Tales of the Mob team video was a bit of a snooze fest compared to the Syndicates vid. Some nice filming in between, but boring!