Vincenzo Nibali signed saddle raffle - raise funds to race EWS

Martin Zietsman

I am raffling this Fi'zi:k saddle signed by Vincenzo Nibali that I won in a FB competition run by F'zi:k a few years ago.

I received a last-minute invite to race at the Enduro World Series in Italy next month and need to urgently raise the rest of the necessary funds to go.

Each raffle ticket costs R100 (enough for 2 coffee rides, or 2 trail centre permits).

Not only will your raffle ticket help get me another step closer to achieving my goals and dreams, but you stand a chance to win a collector's item signed by a cycling great.

Vincenzo Nibali has just won the Giro d'Italia and is one of the fiercest competitors on the World Pro Cycling circuit. This saddle will be worth a considerable amount in a few years, hence why I was hanging on to it.

Please send me a whatsapp or sms on 0763872490 for bank details,

Or email me on m.zietsman@hotmail.com

The prize draw will take place next week some time. I will confirm a day once I have reached my funding goal.

Please get involved and help me to go represent South Africa on the World Stage

Follow my progress overseas on my social media accounts:
Instagram: @fietsman_SA

Facebook: www.facebook.com/zietsmanracing.

post-45587-0-55061200-1465476618_thumb.jpg

post-45587-0-30582600-1465476625_thumb.jpg

Edited by Martin Zietsman

How does the raffle draw work and what is the end date (if you don't hit your funding goal, when do you do the draw as I assume there is no backing out once the first R100 is received)? I really hope you hit the goal as it's a nice idea, but just to cover the guys who "enter".

If you give some more specific details then I'd be keen to contribute/enter.

How does the raffle draw work and what is the end date (if you don't hit your funding goal, when do you do the draw as I assume there is no backing out once the first R100 is received)? I really hope you hit the goal as it's a nice idea, but just to cover the guys who "enter".

If you give some more specific details then I'd be keen to contribute/enter.

All the people that enter are being noted on a spreadsheet. Once the raffle closes, I will do a random sort of the names on the spreadsheet and select a number from a hat. That number will correspond to a line number on the spreadsheet.

I could do a video draw for anyone that wishes to see how it was done.

I hope to close the raffle by next week Thursday (16 June, that's when I leave for Europe).

If I have not reached my target by then, I will allow the raffle to roll over for one more week.

At the latest, the raffle will therefore close Saturday 25 June 2016.

I hope this helps. I'm open to suggestions though

Edited by Martin Zietsman

Come now boys and girls, let's support this young man :clap:

I'm in (even with your <1000 posts :w00t: )

Awesome Bloukrans (what's your real name?), thank you.

My sponsors have all jumped in to help, but I'm still a bit short. Accommodation in Italy is pricey!

A huge thanks to everyone that has bought a ticket thus far. 2days in and I'm halfway to my target goal.
The raffle will be open for a few more days so you still have a chance to get in the running for this incredible collector's item.

• 1 month later...

Thank you to everyone that got involved and bought a raffle ticket. You all helped to make the trip of a lifetime a reality.

I was unfortunately not able to do the raffle draw while overseas but have now done it. A huge congratulations to Mark Moir for winning the signed saddle. He has already been contacted and will collect the saddle this coming weekend.

Feel free to head on over to my facebook page to see all the pics and updates that I posted during the event.:

www.facebook.com/zietsmanracing