Interesting power workout for VR Trainer?

After 3 months of exclusively riding on my VR Trainer I'm afraid to admit that I've pretty much used up all the interesting programmes and imagination that I posses.

As it's still a few months before my shoulder will be healed enough to be allowed out onto tar I fear that I'll lose interest in the pain being inflicted on me by my VRT.

Anyone got some suggestions to spice things up a bit through different power based workouts or specific intervals that are:

a) a bit different

b) beneficial

c) FTP or PPO rather than heart rate or perceived effort based

d) don't drag and seem longer than they are

Please share your favourites.

My favorite is Sufferfest but I'm not a massive IDT fan. Battle to do more than 50-60 mins incl warm up & down

Why don't you try Trainerroad till you can cycle outside?

It is $12/month

Trainer road with some sufferfest videos should do the job. 

When I was forced to be on the IDT, I started with the Cycleops software which wasn't bad but I found those routes to be boring. 

Sufferfest keeps you working.

I find ZWIFT very interesting.

Perfpro is a very nice programme based on Power! (Also Sufferfest included)

Why don't you try Trainerroad till you can cycle outside?

It is $12/month

Which TR workout? Or just all of them?

I find ZWIFT very interesting.

Perfpro is a very nice programme based on Power! (Also Sufferfest included)

I have the software and the programmes sorted, I'm asking which specific workouts you do that I can try as I've done all of the ones I have programmed and am looking for a new workout that works for you.

I have the software and the programmes sorted, I'm asking which specific workouts you do that I can try as I've done all of the ones I have programmed and am looking for a new workout that works for you.

I do ALL my training on an IDT due to geographical constraints. I use Zwift in conjunction with an online coach and do from 6 to 9 hours a week. I find that having the coach and feedback on the training is extremely beneficial. Before I had the coach I was using Zwift Workout mode, which has a bunch of pretty cool options. I would however recommend disabling erg mode for anything with short bursts as the trainers don't seem to respond quick enough to let you do your 10s sprint properly and the constant resistance mode is better for those.

Maybe try the Hunter's Challenge workouts in Zwift (it pretty much looks like 28 days of hurt locker)? I had my eye on those before I decided to go with the coach option.

T-Max intervals 1 or 2 times a week... you will be hurting and hunched over a bucket so much you loose all track of time.