LOST DOG at Wolwespruit

BaGearA

Today I went for my usual ride with my dog but about 20min in she went around a grass hump and i took the single track the hump was only 5-6 meters but on the other side she was nowhere to be found(she always comes back after going off a little so I was not worried).I started looking around could not find anything .Eventually i rode the entire park including running trails and can't find anything.

Went back home grabbed tekkies and water and back to the park 5 hours later still nothing 

So I am asking any hubber that is going to wolwe spruit today tomorrow or in the week to please look out for a small jack Russel , all white with two brown spots on the head ,responds to "Strepie" was lost at about 7:10 this morning in the centre of the park.

I would continue searching but my legs and knees are spent 

I can't offer a cash reward but will think of something for anyone who can find her.

Francois Terblanche 

frterblanche11@gmail.com

084 981 7952

post-46013-0-89408300-1465649731_thumb.jpg

post-46013-0-28731700-1465649765_thumb.jpg

post-46013-0-39433500-1465649823_thumb.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm riding there tomorrow, will keep an eye out if she's not been found yet!

Edit: What area of the park did she get lost?

Edited by bertusras

when come back to the start and go back out on the jeep track , very near to those huge sand piles

Edited by BaGearA

Ah no, hope you find strepie. Did you stick it up on Facebook/Twitter - the more ppl that see if the better.

Why wait till tomorrow? It look like for some reason your dog does not have a collar with a name tag on?? So if someone were to see her tomorrow am before you've gotten the signs up, they would have no idea about the missing dog.

Does she have a digital id tag implant so that if someone who is not on the hub finds her (which is likely the case), they will be able to have the dog scanned and get your info?

have never got around to putting in a id tag , really regretting it now 

will be there before the park opens and the staff know so hopefully that helps

Check through the Bush wolwespruit is full of snares from when the vagrants used to live there