LOST DOG at Wolwespruit

BaGearA

According to a response on FB, she was safely found at 1:30 this morning.

This news just made my weekend. ☺

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! She's found? Thanks Nick. BGA, can you confirm? Is she OK? I was worried about her last night, and she's not even mine! I can't imagine what BGA was going through. Eish! Woo-woos ... best things on earth.

A guard found her not to far from the start when walking around with the guard dog , he then called me and i went to pick her up around 1;50 this morning :)

Great News!!! 

According to a response on FB, she was safely found at 1:30 this morning.

That's great news !

A guard found her not to far from the start when walking around with the guard dog , he then called me and i went to pick her up around 1;50 this morning :)

Great news ! 

Great news. Think it's time to get her a proper collar with a name tag as well as an id implant just in case something like this ever happens again.

And have her micro chipped

A good idea I came across whilst river rafting recently. One of the guides had a dog that went on the river with us. The dog had a bell on its collar. You could hear it from far away whilst on the river.

May be a good idea. Even if you cannot see the dog, you hear the bell..

A good idea I came across whilst river rafting recently. One of the guides had a dog that went on the river with us. The dog had a bell on its collar. You could hear it from far away whilst on the river.

jip definitely something to consider , going to the vet tomorrow to gat an appointment for a microchip 

Pointing dogs (pointers and setters) used for bird hunting, are sometimes equipped with a bell. As long as you hear the bell, you know where it is coursing in the long grass, but when the bell stops, you know it has found birds and has frozen on to a point.

I second the bell idea! It works. But a collar with contact numbers and a chip is of course what you need also.