News bot

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-50271-0-40377100-1465816995.jpg

My entry.
My bike desperately needs some more bling!  The spindly little aluminium rims just aren't cutting it.  Darkhorse wheels would make this already light weight bike a real demon uphills!!  I need them in my life!

Good question.

We're going to select our favourite photos and captions. We won't be very strict but a bit of creativity will get you picked. We'll run a random draw from that list.

On it boet.

This is my darling, I use her for road races and TT's as well. I am a junior cyclist so no salary for me, that's why I ride a R4k bike. It weighs a staggering 10.2 kgs. Coming down to the point- I am fast , the bike is not...

Not only will those 50mm of Carbon help me slice through the air but the Huuuggge drop in wheel weight will make me a demon(or should I say a Darkhorse) on the Climbs. You can see giving the wheels to me as an Investment if you like. :whistling:  :thumbup:

post-40733-0-26062500-1465890995_thumb.jpg

Now those would really be great and would help me with the Jock as my training has not gone as planned????????, but just maybe they could safe the legs a bit on the climbs???????? and help me to finish in a better time????

post-26136-0-95511400-1465911164_thumb.jpeg

This is a long shot, but if there is any way the darkhorse wheels could be adapted to fit my track bike I will be deleriously happy.  I raced kzn champs this year with the halo aero rage wheels and medaled a few times, but in a game where fractions of a second count some carbon tubbies would really make the difference. I would really like to do better next year.

If having these wheels on my track bike are not an option, my road bike could do with some love too♥

post-57454-0-13543900-1465970346_thumb.jpg

post-57454-0-54867500-1465970595_thumb.jpg

Triathlon has always been my passion, i have always raced my heart out in every race , making plans to fund my transport , nutrition and gear . I feel that i am improving everyday and seeing that my coach richard lawrie is a sponsored athlete by darkhorse i know that they make exceptionally good wheels , i have never had the opportunity to buy myself such awsome race wheels due to the fact that i am a student . No one will appreciate these wheels like i will . I know my times will improve exceptionally with these wheels and it will give me a great confidence boost . Oh jaa and my bike will look like a beaut. ????

post-46753-0-45586300-1466106158_thumb.jpeg

Good question.

We're going to select our favourite photos and captions. We won't be very strict but a bit of creativity will get you picked. We'll run a random draw from that list.

Or how about just selecting THE most creative submission?  I've spent a lot of time fine-tuning my submission...  Following soon...  Sure you will enjoy it!  :thumbup:

Or how about just selecting THE most creative submission?  I've spent a lot of time fine-tuning my submission...  Following soon...  Sure you will like it!  :thumbup:

That's all good and well, but as long as you (and the other posters in this thread) remember to...

2. Post your photograph on Facebook or Twitter;

3. Tag @DarkHorseWheels and @Bike Hub (Facebook) or @BikeHubber (Twitter) in your post or photo; and