Some inspiration to hit the climbs this winter

Schmorglebot

I watched Col Collective before hitting the Alps last Euro summer

Got cool info and it really helped me to prepare

Inspiring indeed.... :thumbup:

I'll give you a shout when I go there and you can hook me up with one. ;)

Be warned - they come with mad muppet drivers.... at least all the ones I know of in Europe... :)

You may well discover a new found love of religion with them driving.... or possibly a major case of tourettes... in addition...

Be warned - they come with mad muppet drivers.... at least all the ones I know of in Europe... :)

You may well discover a new found love of religion with them driving.... or possibly a major case of tourettes... in addition...

That's fine. Going 300+km/h is still on my must-do-list, but going down a mountain pass in something with 12 cylinders is also up there.

That's fine. Going 300+km/h is still on my must-do-list, but going down a mountain pass in something with 12 cylinders is also up there.

300kph is not a sensible speed... #justsaying

post-29797-0-91046100-1466431362_thumb.jpg

Well yes, I'm not overly ambitious. Besides, not many places you can do that in SA.

Plenty where you can try - but very few where you can survive a problem at that speed.... work out the distance needed to stop from 300 under perfect conditions.... over 500m at max brake force.... (on dry tar) - consider what happens if you get it in the dirt and try stop.... definitely going to turn messy...