Silverback wins German Brand Award 2016

News bot

The German Brand Award is an award for successful brand management in Germany. The objective of the award? To discover groundbreaking brands and brand makers to showcase and reward. The recipients of the award are innovative brands, with consistent Brand Management and sustainable Brand Communication that are pioneering in the world of brands and marketing.

Click here to view the article

I love my Sesta Pro with an SBC frame. Except for a few niggles here and there as discussed on the overheated brake thread and the front shock which also needed to be sent back for a warranty fix. But my goodness, when it rides true, it is awesome. (Yes I know that isn't a glowing 'it' s perfect' review but it is unbelievably comfortable and the frame is just phenomenal, and it handles like dream.)

Have just added a Silverback (Syncra 1) to the family stable. Awesome looking bike, light and racy. German engineering.....