Custom decals

Looking to do some custom decals and vinyl stickers for some wheels. I have tried to make contact with Tyrone which then changed his name to vinyl guy which is highly recommended but had no luck

Anyone else?

Looking to do some custom decals and vinyl stickers for some wheels. I have tried to make contact with Tyrone which then changed his name to vinyl guy which is highly recommended but had no luck

Anyone else?

I have sent you a PM believe me don't use anyone else his stuff is the best at a good price. There is one other guy on Facebook that I used Cycling decals but the quality is not good and he does not return calls or messages it been almost 6 weeks ago and I am still waiting on him.#bad service

I'm also looking for someone...busy  redoing my one bike and building another, both needing some decals (rims,shock and frames)

• 1 month later...

I have sent you a PM believe me don't use anyone else his stuff is the best at a good price. There is one other guy on Facebook that I used Cycling decals but the quality is not good and he does not return calls or messages it been almost 6 weeks ago and I am still waiting on him.#bad service

Do you have contacts details for this guy?

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump a dead thread but does anyone have the contact details for Vinylguy that they can pm me. He does not seem to be replying to PM's

He made my current decals and I need some more. 

He did some ztr decals for me a while back . First class service and product. Will pm you details

Pls send me his details as well.

I need some for my 404s

Check out bike decals on e bay............every conceiveable decal available at killer prices......pricing quoted in ZAR

Check out bike decals on e bay............every conceiveable decal available at killer prices......pricing quoted in ZAR

Link please?