Whitters

so it starts again... Trail entries opened today.

After the awesomeness of this year I decided to do it with my wife next year, should be fun. Entered and paid! who else has entered?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Entered Adventure but there is still a chance I have to hand the entry over to the original owner :eek:  :eek:

I hope this is the right place to ask. Is anyone willing to give up their entry for next years event. Two expats from the Isle of Man are keen to ride the trail event in 2017. We are happy to give you your entry back should you want it for 2018.

So now that I'm not a student no mo', mom's not paying for these things.

I know it, you know it, nobody cares, but D.A.M.N, this cycling is expensive.

Rantoff.

Registered, will pay on payday! KEEN.

anyone else having issues with the website?

it keeps on asking me to retype my DOB.

Thinking of giving my race entry to my wife and riding Joberg2C in 2017.

Decisions! Decisions!

Well, if she would prefer to do the event as a stoker on a 6" full suss tandem - I would be keen to pilot. Of, would have different accommodation - I snore.

I hope this is the right place to ask. Is anyone willing to give up their entry for next years event. Two expats from the Isle of Man are keen to ride the trail event in 2017. We are happy to give you your entry back should you want it for 2018.

I might have one for you. Just waiting for my partner to confirm he doesn't want ours for next year. Would want it back the year after though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys ... Sorry for hijacking but yes if someone might not be using the 2017 Trail entry i will love to take it over from you please. Have been trying to get into this Trail ride for years but no luck ... Maybe someone can help.Thanks guys ... :-)