What bike is this?

2 X 2

A yellow gardenboy bike

Don't think so.... it definitely looks like a yellow hipster bike. There have been some mods though as can be seen by addition of the "cateye", and the non-leather bar tape.

Don't think so.... it definitely looks like a yellow hipster bike. There have been some mods though as can be seen by addition of the "cateye", and the non-leather bar tape.

Must be a vegan hipster

too many gears to be a hipster bike

We all ride on a yellow bicycle

Yellow bicycle, yellow bicycle

And our friends are all aboard.

Could be an Alpina?

I don't remember Alpina having the rear brake cable on top of the top tube like that, but I could be wrong.

Maybe a Peugeot?

EDIT: Ok from a quick google search some did have the cable on top.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

From that distance it looks pretty much like a cheap old Invader or something similar, judging by the fender mounts on the fork and the look of the rear dropouts.

If you want a better guess, you need to give more detail. Close-up shots of the fork and rear drop-outs, lugs, seat stay tops, chainstay brace, rear brake brace, bottom of as well as general BB area and fork crown, top and bottom