Review: DVO Diamond fork

Iwan Kemp

Aimed directly at All Mountain and Enduro riding, the DVO Diamond is an air sprung fork with 130-160mm of travel. The Diamond is available in 27.5" and 29" options. It features a plethora of external adjustments that includes DVO's OTT (Off The Top) negative spring adjust borrowed from its bigger brother the inverted Emerald downhill fork. We've been testing a 27.5" 160mm model for the past 10 months.

Click here to view the article

You could add to the list of pro's that it looks awesome too. 

But I guess that is subject to individual taste.

Nah, pretty sure it's just hot.

I think it looks seriously hot and its different to millions of pikes lurking around.

but at R18k...ill stick to a pike or a lyric

but at R18k...ill stick to a pike or a lyric

When we featured it in our First Look Friday 10 months ago it was a grand cheaper than a Pike at R 13,500. Price has tanked the last 10 months for all the reasons we know about.

• 2 weeks later...

Yip,the DVO is still slightly cheaper than the Pike.

Good review Iwan. I love my Diamond especially as a biggish trail rider.

Really nice looking fork. Pity it don't come in 26 inch ;)

Edited by AlanD

• 4 years later...

What would you guys think about the DVO Beryl as a replacement for a Rock shox Sektor Rl 2015 model, I see its on special @ Bike addict.

What would you guys think about the DVO Beryl as a replacement for a Rock shox Sektor Rl 2015 model, I see its on special @ Bike addict.

Just check with custom bikes if they have stock left first. Think they were on promo there and as far as i recall they were showing out of stock on their site The last time I checked.

They are the local distro’s i think and you can buy direct too.

https://www.custombikes.co.za/collections/dvo-forks/retail

They are on your in your side of the mountain too btw. No need to ad a middleman.