Rocky Mountain announce new Element

News bot

This is the result of over two decades at the front of the pack. The new Element features more efficient suspension performance, refined marathon geometry, Ride-9 adjustability, and room for two bottles inside the front triangle. The smallest details were examined in search of point-n-shoot rigidity and unrivalled speed.

Click here to view the article

thank goodness it can fit a 38 tooth; no more spinning out for me....... in my dreams

I really think the Ride9 system is a great idea - would expect to see more and similar following this (assuming there are no patents)

So many nuts will be busted with this little statement:

"All sizes fit two water bottles inside the front triangle"

That's an EPIC statement!

The only bike to replace an Element 999 is a new Element 999... all these changes make great sense - well done RM!

I am a happy 2016 element 950 RSL owner . The 999 RSL looks like a winner .This bike does everything they claim 

I too am a very happy 2016 Element 970 RSL owner. Blitzer is correct...these bikes definitely deliver and then some. Pretty sure the upgrades and small tweaks will lend themselves to an even more amazing ride - if that's at all possible. High 5 to the RM team!

• 1 month later...

Saw one today! Beautiful beast of a bike

Which model did you see and where? Pictures or.....