Giant Trance 2017 sneek peaks

Primer

Don't know what it is about that bike.  I can see why it would arguably look better than the current ones, but it just looks weird.  Like a Reign and current Trance coppulated and the kid got both parents' bad genes.

I don't know.  Maybe it's just the bunch of spacers and long stem that make it look weird.

Don't know what it is about that bike.  I can see why it would arguably look better than the current ones, but it just looks weird.  Like a Reign and current Trance coppulated and the kid got both parents' bad genes.

I don't know.  Maybe it's just the bunch of spacers and long stem that make it look weird.

Probably... Though my first thought was that it does look like a reign front triangle, though the reach is shorter so it can't be so. 

Just noticed that it seems to be a carbon rocker... Also a removable FD mount, which I must say is far better than that lump that was there on the reign and trance... 

Agreed. If you are going to showcase a bike like that at least go through the trouble of setting it up to look nice and aggressive. 

Drop the stem

cut the steerer tube

Set up the bars & brakes for a human being

Neaten up the cable routing

That sort of thing. At least the reflectors are gone.

Having said all that it looks damn tasty.

Edited by Duane_Bosch