Tokai Volunteer Build Day, 02 July 2016

(Deon)

VOLUNTEER BUILD DAY 02 July, 2016, 9am - 3pm.

Please consider supporting the reopening of Tokai's trails. If you are interested in joining this weekend’s volunteer build, please register at the link provided below...

• Dates and times are provided in the registration form and a confirmation email will be sent to you confirming your spot when registration closes.
  • You have the choice of; full day, morning session and afternoon session, please select the relevant option.
  • We have 20 spaces available and shuttles to and from the site will be provided. Shuttles leave for the work site at 9am so please get to the meeting point at least 15 min’s before.
  • Remember to mark all your tools clearly and bring warm rain gear should the weather turn, because the forecast cannot seem to make up its mind.

Hope to see you there!

http://eepurl.com/b6O5iL

Out but I have a fork that needs to go back to its owner...can I drop it off somewhere near...TnT?

Deon, I'm out this time  - heading to Durban

BK, I'm outta town as well but have your fork, can I get it back to you somehow?

BK, I'm outta town as well but have your fork, can I get it back to you somehow?

I can be the go between, no prob..

In two days we already have 11 volunteers signed up - awesome, thanks all!

9 spots left and we need your help. Please share the url with any friends you think may be interested.

Thanks

You think I should mention free beer? Ar will the false advertising police come and get me?

Hmmm, 

post-13110-0-99044600-1467289633_thumb.jpg