Giant introduce new Anthem, Trance, XtC and Fathom mountain bikes

News bot

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanted a new anthem advanced next year but can't see myself on a 27.5

There's probably going to be an XCO focussed 100mm 29er coming in the not-so-distant future. I predict it'll happen when the 2017 Reign is launched. #watchthisspace

There's probably going to be an XCO focussed 100mm 29er coming in the not-so-distant future. I predict it'll happen when the 2017 Reign is launched. #watchthisspace

90mm's maybe. Can't see them not having a XCO focused bike in the range. There's a definite gap.

Still, some seriously cool bikes in the range. Lots of work went into these.

I really wanted a new anthem advanced next year but can't see myself on a 27.5

Then wait for the 2017 Anthem 29ers to be revealed. Everyone is quick to make assumptions on what hasn't been said. 2 days ago you didn't know any of the range.....

• 1 month later...

I wonder if they have lifted the BB of the Anthem, probably not, this is the only thing that I do not like - the nasty pedal hits.

Edit: well actually if I would guess that just by looking with the eye it does seem like the Anthem bb is higher than before, probably the 120mm front instead of 100mm

Wow, those trances look great. Would like to know pricing and if they are all spec'd with Pikes. 

Wow, those trances look great. Would like to know pricing and if they are all spec'd with Pikes. 

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/series/trance.advanced/26031/

&

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/series/trance/26030/

You can be reasonably certain that the pricing will be very close to the $ equivalent at the time they landed here. I just hope they land now, rather than a month ago!

On the advanceds, it's Pike RCT3 / Kashima 34 / Yari. 

On the alu, it's 34 Rhythm / Sektor. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

You can be reasonably certain that the pricing will be very close to the $ equivalent at the time they landed here. I just hope they land now, rather than a month ago!

On the advanceds, it's Pike RCT3 / Kashima 34 / Yari. 

On the alu, it's 34 Rhythm / Sektor. 

Spotted! I checked the UK site and there wasn't anything there. Jeez, they look like a bundle of fun. Now, wonder if there will be rush of older Trance sales. ;)

Spotted! I checked the UK site and there wasn't anything there. Jeez, they look like a bundle of fun. Now, wonder if there will be rush of older Trance sales. ;)

Naah, don't think so...

Wonder if I can make my 2015 one SS...

Naah, don't think so...

Wonder if I can make my 2015 one SS...

I'm sure you can if you use something like this:

post-25067-0-44998500-1470898908_thumb.jpg

I'm sure you can if you use something like this:

Oijoijoi... now you've really started me thinking....

hmmmm now with Anthem having 120mm up front it will make the decision a little harder between Trance & Anthem ...which one will be the GoTo ride all day bike ??