Trek unveils all-new Fuel EX and Remedy

News bot

Following the release of the mid-fat Fuel EX 27.5 Plus, Trek has unveiled a new generation of its most popular and highly-acclaimed full suspension trail bike platforms, Fuel EX and Remedy. The all-new models bring more capability than ever before with more aggressive geometry, additional travel, stiffer frames, and wheel sizes optimized for their intended ride style. Fuel EX remains the obvious choice for the versatile trail rider who never backs down from adventure and refuses to shy away from aggressive terrain. The all-new Remedy further embraces its all-mountain roots, matching perfectly with the rider who requires trail bike agility and DH toughness in one package.

Click here to view the article

Definislis all the different brand's bikes looks much nicer

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Is it just me or are the 2017 bikes revealed so far looking so much better than the 2015 - 2016 bikes?

Not just you. As carbon & alu construction techniques are refined, designers are able to concentrate more on aesthetics. In my opinion, at least. 

The 29er Remedys got dropped for this year, but there is speculation that a 29er Slash will replace them.

I've got my eyes on the top Alu version (9) - comes with a Lyrik too. 

post-57788-0-29264500-1467322642_thumb.jpg

Its gonna be damn hard with all these great new bikes coming to the market!! Upgrade choices is too many????

Why does everyone else still make 29ers but giant only make kiddie 27.5 duallies. And yes these treks look awesome.

I had a 26 inch Fuel EX many moons ago. To this day, still the best bike I've owned. (Yes Tracer, sorry you're the runner up).

The thing I like is that the down tube is straight, makes for a stiffer front end...and to prevent the fork hitting the tube Trek came up with a neat little device in the head set called the Head Lock that stops the steerer/fork from turning too far and hitting the down tube... :clap:  :thumbup:

oh wow!

bought my first and only Trek in 1999 - looking at these, my second might be on the cards very soon.

very good looking bikes...

Good to see the manufacturers sticking to their 2 year cycles. Paint job update in year 1 after new launch and major update in year 2. Much goodness with Rocky's, Scott and now Trek!!

Spoilt we are!...now where is that chequebook!?

There is something about these new Trek's that gives it a "cheap" aesthetic. Particularly the rocker link.