First Look Friday: Lyne Contour dropper post, Five Ten Kestrel Lace, e*thirteen drive components

News bot

First Look Friday is an introduction to the products that we are currently testing for review. This week we're previewing a Lyne Components Contour dropper post, Five Ten's Kestrel Lace and drive components from e*thirteen.

Click here to view the article

Yeah, Get Stoked's website doesn't really have a very extensive list of dealers...

That said, I would love to know what the 11 speed cassette would go for.

Is the Lyne a SA developed/manufactured product or is it a generic product that is simply rebranded?

Why have I never heard of Lyne?? Looks like a rad compnay and will be great to support a SA bike brand if their products are good!

I can vouch for the Contour Dropper Post. Been using it for 4 months now and it works brilliantly! Do yourself a favor guys! 

Yeah, Get Stoked's website doesn't really have a very extensive list of dealers...

Just zoom in on their map....there are quite a lot of dealers

Goes for R3600 on crc's site so mega expensive

Just zoom in on their map....there are quite a lot of dealers

Map never loaded on my browser (PC Chrome). Didn't work in IE either. Tried in Firefox and it seemed to work. No issues on Chrome and Firefox on my android though. Thanks.

Goes for R3600 on crc's site so mega expensive

Agreed, that's a bit too much for my pocket, but I suppose at the moment there still is a gap in the market for an extended range cassette. Things will change once Sram's Eagle trickles down to GX levels.