Review: SwiftCarbon Ultravox RS-1

Matt

The Swift Ultravox is a top end do it all carbon road bike built to perform in all aspects of road racing. SwiftCarbon is among a growing selection of manufacturers worldwide opting for the direct to consumer approach. Naturally cutting out a few links in the chain means thinner margins and a lower end cost. This enables Swift to deliver pricing on what is said to be a top end product at significantly lower pricing than most competitors.

Click here to view the article

Must say, had I read this article sooner I may have purchased one of these a month back. Though my TCR is such a revelation as it is. 

• 3 weeks later...

Great choice in frame and wheels!! Here is mine...

I don't think you can go wrong with these bikes, great value for money and an awesome ride.

Nice

Perhaps time to start a "show us your Swift" page....

73km/hr at Suikerbosrand on Sunday. Stable as can be with that crazy wind... Only my self preservation holding the bike back! My legs aren't so happy after the 2h15 ride :eek: . Great place to test the bike with those fancy Token wheels!

post-47220-0-79358200-1469522233_thumb.jpg

I was a bit skeptical in the beginning but this bike grew very quickly on my.

Like in the first 500m on my first ride

Very, very, very happy.

The frame wheel combination lets it feel like a 100k bike