Handlebar News - Cycling Newsletter

michaelbiker

I've been looking to put together a weekly, "all things cycling" related newsletter for a while, with bits of news, maintenance tips, gear reviews etc from around the web that I have been reading online and also links friends send me. There is so much info online, that sometimes its nice to have it in a weekly digest of stuff that is interesting, fun and just plain cool.

I know nobody signs up for nothing, so in the spirit of sharing, I will also donate R10 per new subscriber to the Bokamoso Education Trust charity out of my own pocket for the first month's worth of subscribers. So you we all get something out of this!

I am also only doing this for fun, as part of my hobby. So this is in no way affiliated with any business or website.

If anyone is interested you can view the first issue here and subscribe too: http://handlebar.news/issues/1

If anyone has any tips or suggestions for things they would like to see in the newsletter feel free to either email me at: michael@handlebar.news or just post it in this thread.

Oh and if you like what you see, feel free to pass forward the links and newsletter on to your friends and cycling buddies.