Strava on Mobile help

Dexter-morgan

I hope someone can help me, on the odd occasion, my strava(running on my Android) gets certain spikes in the route, is there some setting that I change to prevent this,

post-24414-0-94123500-1468403107_thumb.jpg

I hope someone can help me, on the odd occasion, my strava(running on my Android) gets certain spikes in the route, is there some setting that I change to prevent this,

I have found that after recent upgrades on my strava (IOS) I had some funny measurments at stages (Same route is different distances, and one or two recording problems every now and then).  I found clearing the app out of memory and restarting it sorted that out.

Does the front of your android have a clear view of the sky while recording?

My Windows phone does this, I found the phone GPS is faulty. You could try restarting the phone before you use it, also remove and reinstall the Strava app. This didn't work on the windows phone but has solved issues I had with Apps on Android phones after "upgrades" that didn't work so well.