This just cracks me up

corriekuilder

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple knob's at my office play this "game"!!! They actually spend their lunch hours driving around looking for this nonsense. Yesterday I told the one I would rather crash my bike again and go back to hospital than play this cr@p.. :eek:

Really people. Get a life :thumbdown:

[edit]

As if people driving and fiddling on their phones at the same time is not bad enough, now that too will increase, together with people now also doing it on their bicycles...until they ride in front of a bus.

Edited by KarlvN

Problem is that there are a lot (if not lots already) accidents that are going to happen with people playing while driving...  People are going to die because of this game...

Was at an IT conference in Wellington the last two days - just about EVERY SINGLE presenter had to mention Pokemon Go. Gosh it got dull PDQ.

Problem is that there are a lot (if not lots already) accidents that are going to happen with people playing while driving...  People are going to die because of this game...

If they are old enough to drive, they should not be playing Pokemon Go, hence the dying scenario is probably a whole lot preferable to breeding.

I am also just waiting for people to land up in gang areas at night, caught on railway lines, hit by busses etc... 

What happened to reading and cooking and exercise or a constructive hobby?

The world really is slipping further and further down the rabbit hole

Heard about a hospital in Amsterdam where people were "wandering" into access controlled spaces closed to the public, looking for these stupid things.

That's when I would poke a mon with a sharp needle... :ph34r:

Couple knob's at my office play this "game"!!! They actually spend their lunch hours driving around looking for this nonsense. Yesterday I told the one I would rather crash my bike again and go back to hospital than play this cr@p.. :eek:

Really people. Get a life :thumbdown:

[edit]

As if people driving and fiddling on their phones at the same time is not bad enough, now that too will increase, together with people now also doing it on their bicycles...until they ride in front of a bus.

They probably say the same about you and your "Hub".

Heard about a hospital in Amsterdam where people were "wandering" into access controlled spaces closed to the public, looking for these stupid things.

That's when I would poke a mon with a sharp needle... :ph34r:

now say that with a Jamaican accent

N1F43s9Hks-6.png

I need to go google pokemon go, I have no clue what it is.

You should be grateful that you don't know what it is. Even as a teen I thought the show on which this game is based was lame. This makes it even lamer.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk