This just cracks me up

corriekuilder

A fan I gather...

You dont need to be a fan of Pokenmon Go, to realise that telling other people how to live is not right.

Here we are ONLINE making jokes about how others spend their time ONLINE! Makes me think of this:

http://robertlpeters.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Rabbit_God_vs_Duck_God.jpg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont need to be a fan of Pokenmon Go, to realise that telling other people how to live is not right.

Here we are ONLINE making jokes about how others spend their time ONLINE! Makes me think of this:

http://robertlpeters.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Rabbit_God_vs_Duck_God.jpg

That's very funny  :clap:  :clap:

Oh look, here's the guy that takes everything people say on the internet in a literal sense.  Thanks for the lesson in liberty though, Mr. Milton Friedman.

I watched some youtube vids of people that were seriously into it, they were mostly in the UK.

What I dont see working is that you have to go to certain areas to find certain types. 

i.e some live in forests, some live in or near water etc.

So there are guys heading into remote parks etc with their cellphones out being stared at and walking around like that, imagine doing that in SA?? phone will be gone before you know it.

My brother was telling me that one of his minions was running around in a location to find some rare pokemon until one of the locals told him to get back in his car and leave before the tsotsi's got hold of him.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm hooked.

This was me standing on Adderly street yesterday heading towards Wale street in the city centre. I've never been a pokemon fan. Even as a kid. I liked dragonball. Until this week I thought pokemon was juvenile and quite frankly embarrassing. I downloaded the app for my daughter and it just snowballed from there. Now I... gotta catchem all... gotta catchem all.

http://i.imgur.com/rNrnnuE.jpg

I think its a brilliant idea in that It'll get kids (and people inclined to spend their adult lives in the dark confines of their moms basement) out into the real world. People whom have never cycled in their lives before are suddenly riding bikes.

On the flip side its also a potentially life threatening disaster waiting to happen...

Edited by popcorn_skollie

I reckon all interviews for grown up jobs should start as follows:

"Do you play Pokemon Go?"

"Yes? Thank you, we'll be in touch. NEXT!"

More like:

Interviewer: "So, why do you want the job?"

Interviewee; "There is a Mew in this building."

Interviewer: *heavy breathing* "Where?!"

I may or may not have stolen that one from the interwebs.

Oh look, here's the guy that takes everything people say on the internet in a literal sense.  Thanks for the lesson in liberty though, Mr. Milton Friedman.

http://replygif.net/i/1507.gif

I thought grown-ups playing Pokémon are childish. But then I realised that I like double clutching and making donuts in my bakkie, like riding my bike and I like kicking balls and running around and tackling people.

One of my bikes only gad one gear. It is like a BMX for grown-ups

Pot. Kettle. Black.

The only people winning in this pokecrap game are the companies selling phone data, the petrol companies judging by the amount of driving required looking at popcornskollie's screen grab, etc.

Then for those people who think it's a great idea to go running around flashing their expensive mobile devices, need I remind anyone of what happened to Franziska Blochliger? - No disrespect meant to her or her family, she went for a jog with her mom and unfortunately was separated from her with tragic consequences.

Getting out in the world is a great idea, using pokecrutch as an excuse is just lame.

More like:

Interviewer: "So, why do you want the job?"

Interviewee; "There is a Mew in this building."

Interviewer: *heavy breathing* "Where?!"

I may or may not have stolen that one from the interwebs.

Hahahaha,  excellent

I thought grown-ups playing Pokémon are childish. But then I realised that I like double clutching and making donuts in my bakkie, like riding my bike and I like kicking balls and running around and tackling people.

One of my bikes only gad one gear. It is like a BMX for grown-ups

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ja maar Phillip chicks like ten minste daai goed wat jy doen...