This just cracks me up

corriekuilder

I'm surprised no one has jumped in here, frothing at the mouth, furiously typing "POKEMON ARE THE DEVIL!!!!".

thought that smurfs, angry birds, specialized, gummi bears, barney, chocolate steri stumpy is the devil!

Pastoor Hennie has yet to find out about the Pokemon go but I expect he'll have an opinion soon.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this explains why one of my junior office employees nearly walked into me as she walked around with her phone in front of her mumbling " I have to get it"

Found this article while browsing, hahaha, playing pokemon on your phone while cycling,great concept to get children active instead of playing games/ watching tv the whole day, but also a way to ensure regular visits to the dentist.

http://www.bicycling.com/culture/news/you-should-safely-play-pokemon-go-by-bike

Isn't it curious that Pokemon Go was developed by Niantic. A company owned by John Hanke, who founded Keyhole Tech in 2001 (funded by Q-Tel the venture capital division of the CIA), which after acquisition became Google maps in 2004.

That's the backstory - so, since then we've had Google street view. Is Pokemon Go actually just Google house view? millions and millions of images catalogued by the acronym agencies, a massive surveillance operation of the inside of people's homes? Even the T&Cs say as much. Catch those pesky little Pokemon by all means - just be aware of where all those camera images will end up and why.

Oh - and it also has access to absolutely everything in your Google account, including your search history.

I draw the line at a 3l Cortina. If there's even a remote chance she had or has one in her life.

I have had one of those.... a bakkie - my second car... although some tjopp changed the motor to a 5l hemi.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Amazing how these pokemon catchers operated.

Sitting on the beach yesterday afternoon, enjoying the sun when this VW karretjie stops in the parking area above me. 

Two young laaities dressed in black get out, both with a phone in hand. Started walking down the beach while ignoring all the tanning tannies and beautiful young kinners. About 50 meters up the beach they stop, turned this way, that way and then high- five each other. 

They came walking back looking at each others phones, once again ignoring all the lekker kinners and nice aunties. They got in the karretjie and drove away.

Weird, ek sê, not natural at all. 

thought that smurfs, angry birds, specialized, gummi bears, barney, chocolate steri stumpy is the devil!

Well Selena Gomez got her career started in Barney, so that gets the purple dinosaur off the hook. Smurfs and Gummy Bears taught ethics so that's them off the hook too (and they were awesome shows too). Angry birds is stress relief so again off the hook. Star wars though is definitely of the devil seeing as how it is filled with New Age nonsense!

Steri Stumpie (any flavour) is proof that God indeed does love humanity! :whistling:

Side note: Posting via Tapatalk please read the above in comic sans!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised no one has jumped in here, frothing at the mouth, furiously typing "POKEMON ARE THE DEVIL!!!!".

Nah, just incredibly lame. E-bikes however...

I have had one of those.... a bakkie - my second car... although some tjopp changed the motor to a 5l hemi.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I learned to drive in a v6 Cortina bakkie. A blue one.

Maybe that is why I'm so zef?

When I saw this.....

This....

E-bikes however...

is what I was waiting for .... ^_^

Edited by L.T.G

My boet is a doctor in a state hospital. He says some of his colleagues play pokemon. Apparently before their rounds, they go for a quick run through the hospital to see what they can catch.

Then again, if there is a protest outside, and the nurse assisting in the C section sits down because she is tired from toyi toying, then a bit if brainless fun in a mad world is all good.

My first car was a 3L Cortina bright orange station wagon. I would drive to Mosselbay for a surf at Innerpool from George, and the return trip would use 3/4 of a tank of petrol. Thank goodness I could fill up on my toppie's business account at the local petrol station back then...top speed was around 100kph or thereabouts.

Aaah, good old times..

I learned to drive in a v6 Cortina bakkie. A blue one.

Maybe that is why I'm so zef?

You could be even more zef...if you learned in a Scooby...

post-1604-0-55235500-1468565034_thumb.jpg