Braamfontein Spruit Adventure Trail Management Plan

nonky

Hey there, I am Kath (who is referred to at the bottom of the press release). You're welcome to ask me anything that isn't clear in the Press Release - but essentially we're doing some research into risk management on the Spruit to build a trail management plan - emphasis being on 'plan' - as in a set of guidelines for JCPZ on recreational trail management. We want to be inclusive of all user groups (as much as possible) and the mountain bikers are currently well represented on the Project Steering Committee. Thanks :)

As they say, they've been appointed to asses and appoint a trail management plan. Long due and no doubt an unenviable task, knowing Kath and Matt though I think they'll do a good job.

Hey there, I am Kath (who is referred to at the bottom of the press release). You're welcome to ask me anything that isn't clear in the Press Release - but essentially we're doing some research into risk management on the Spruit to build a trail management plan - emphasis being on 'plan' - as in a set of guidelines for JCPZ on recreational trail management. We want to be inclusive of all user groups (as much as possible) and the mountain bikers are currently well represented on the Project Steering Committee. Thanks :)

Hi Kath,

Please note that the Survey contains questions that are confusing, e.g. Q11 and Q17 (IIRC).

Thank you.

Hi Kath,

Please note that the Survey contains questions that are confusing, e.g. Q11 and Q17 (IIRC).

Thank you.

Hi there, 

Thanks yes we realised Question 17 was not worded well. I will look into changing it today, and will look at Question 11. Haven't had issues with that one so far, but will check it out. Thanks for the feedback!

*UPDATE* - have changed the wording so it is not ambiguous. 

Edited by KathF

• 4 weeks later...