Bad purchase experience with Cycling Decals / Dirt Apparel Store

CdT85

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with everyone here. The correspondence is not great. I wasnt in a rush so eventually received my decals.

Quality wasnt bad but I just could not get the crank protectors to stick to the contours of my crank. Have written the money off to school fees.

Ive ordered many times from Tyerone and will do so again. Just waiting for him to start producing crank decals.

Would I use dirt Apparel again. Nah not really

The service I received from him is shocking had the same problem once things were paid eventually got my fork decals and he sent the wrong size and the quality was not great.After many messages with no happiness I got Tyrone to do it for me and the service and quality was top notch. A month later I get a message to tell me that my decals were sent via Postnet and that I would get a waybill number soon I am now almost 6 weeks down and I am still waiting for the waybill number I got a message a week ago from Postnet to tell me that my package has arrived.Don't bother getting hold of him because the reply time is shocking.

Sorry to hear about your experience. But kinda glad I'm not the only one or that I was was unreasonable.

Used Tyrone twice so far, very happy with his service as well as quality. Will never stray from the path again.

Just an update, its been two weeks since I informed Gys of his mistake, and he is yet to reply or rectify his mistake

Hmm some crank decals would be awesome.

Wonder when Tyrone will be making some

That would be awesome...I totally dig the idea of crank decals, protects your crankset,and easy to replace once worn. Was on hell of a mission to fit the ones I got. Maybe use a wee bit more heat playable vinyl? 

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know why everyone just dont make use of Tyrone. He has been around long enough and has done more decals than anyone else. Yet everyone else pops up and disappoints and then gets referred to Tyrone.

Please share Tyrone's contact details, as nobody can find him.

A month has passed from making payment for my custom decals.

Email's, pm's and phone calls are not being answered.

Seller is rated...school fees paid and new order placed with Tyrone.

If you know Gys, tell him to get his act togther.

A month has passed from making payment for my custom decals.

Email's, pm's and phone calls are not being answered.

Seller is rated...school fees paid and new order placed with Tyrone.

If you know Gys, tell him to get his act togther.

Hahahaha that is the best joke today,"get his act together ".

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

I would like to APOLOGIZE to everyone who experienced bad service or a lack thereof.

a Couple of weeks ago I suffered a tremendous setback and its been hell trying to recover from it.  

I never had any intention to deliver a bad service.

Otero,

DirtyPot,

DJ Juice and the rest who considered making use of my services, please accept my humble apology. 

I am trying to respond to as much old msgs and mails as possible but if you do not hear from me you are welcome to send a email to dirtapparelstore@gmail.com for a remake or full refund.

Regards

Gys