News bot

The Scout has been one of our more overlooked bikes in our line. People are now just starting to catch on to how fun and capable this little bike is and now it's available in carbon. Touting all the great features and geometry of the aluminium Scout with a large reduction in weight and no compromise in strength.

Click here to view the article

Now that is an awesome vid' and a great looking bike!

Not sure what that is going to cost but it looks like a winner and more than capable. Show you don't need to get into an arms race about the length of your suspension and you shouldn't feel inadequate if you're not in the 160 club and only pack 140 / 5". 

That will (most likely) be one seriously kick-ass bike. I'm a fan of shorter travel trail blazers. 

That will (most likely) be one seriously kick-ass bike. I'm a fan of shorter travel trail blazers. 

Will be great until you try those drop offs you ride so easily on your 160mm bike, methinks. Would limit the fun factor for me but could increase the fun factor for someone coming off a marathon bike...

And after watching the video - those riders could make any bike look good - better than nearly 100% of us Hubbers...

I have ridden the smuggler and was hugely impressed  .IMO more riders should be on a trail or longer travel bikes in this country .