Momentum to back Tour of Legends mountain bike experience

News bot

So with such a well-heeled corporate title sponsor, one would hope / expect a more reasonable price .  its listed at R14950 per team

Perhaps it more about getting their brand out there with the upper crust golfer turned mountain bikers?

So with such a well-heeled corporate title sponsor, one would hope / expect a more reasonable price .  its listed at R14950 per team

Perhaps it more about getting their brand out there with the upper crust golfer turned mountain bikers?

Define reasonable? 

3 nights in a five star game lodge, price that at any other time, outside of an event that includes all the extras like food, riding on otherwise none riding areas with big five and then some. Think you'd struggle to find anything near that cost wise.

Was fortunate enough to do this event a while back when MTN was the sponsor, and honestly they go out of their way on this. The numbers are purposely kept low because it's easier and safer to manage, this is after all a conservation area and wildlife reserve. It's also a much better vibe with less people and far more relaxed.