PPA One Tonner 2016

Pure Savage

Yes, just collect sticker and hand it to your buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man I told my buddies to call PPA this morning and plea to do the subs the proper way otherwise just collect stickers and race with their own chips and numbers.

How hard can it be to do subs?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if we starting in our PPA seeded groups or are we getting new numbers? Rumours going around that we getting reseeded with other numbers specifically for the race.

Anyone know what the process is to change from the 160 to the 100?

You just keep left there where the long route and medium route split  :ph34r:

You just keep left there where the long route and medium route split  :ph34r:

Don't trust my right and left  :blink:

Anyone know if we starting in our PPA seeded groups or are we getting new numbers? Rumours going around that we getting reseeded with other numbers specifically for the race.

PPA Members: Please bring along and wear your 2016-2017 PPA seeded number. If you have not collected the number already, you can collect it at registration together with your event entry sticker. Please note that NO RESEEDINGS can be done at the event.

Please don't forget your event entry sticker at home, but place it securely in the dedicated area in the bottom left-hand corner of the PPA funride number (you won’t be able to enter the start chutes without it).

• Non-Members: Participants who are not PPA members will receive an event-specific seeded number, based on your results on the Racetec system, to use for the event. This can be collected at registration along with your event sticker, which must be firmly attached to the bottom left of your seeded number. Please note that no reseedings can be done at registration.

so if i'm a A seeded rider , i cant rock up and decide to ride in D but i can rock up with mates and ride together in F in my mates are all F seeded. HUH

Can I ride with a friend?: Please line-up in the start chute corresponding to the prefix on your race number. If you wish to ride with a friend(s), you are welcome to do so, provided you start with the lowest-seeded rider (in other words a rider with a “F” seeding can start with a friend with a “P” seeding, but not the other way round).

Don't listen to rumours. You start in your PPA seeded group unless you have entered the league. Only then you will start in your league category. 

Don't trust my right and left  :blink:

But seriously, can't see anybody stopping you if you just line up with the medium distance route riders at the start

Harder than entering on time  ;)

Yeah same thing I told them but this is the situation and its not uncommon to do subs for PPA races.

Not like its a CTCT or SCT where they seed you so no reseeding to be done simply just a sub.

so if i'm a A seeded rider , i cant rock up and decide to ride in D but i can rock up with mates and ride together in F in my mates are all F seeded. HUH

I was wondering the same thing so I contacted them yesterday and they said your time only officially starts and stops when your chip crosses the timing matts. I take that as saying 'you are welcome to drop back, just don't try go forward a bunch.' Don't quote me on that though.

I was wondering the same thing so I contacted them yesterday and they said your time only officially starts and stops when your chip crosses the timing matts. I take that as saying 'you are welcome to drop back, just don't try go forward a bunch.' Don't quote me on that though.

that's correct!!!!!