Cyclesharp Online Store-Review

Wheelsuck

It is seldom that one gets great service and when it happens it is important to make it public. 

I was trawling through facebook and a Google ad came up for Cyclesharp online store. I found a Giordana shirt that I liked and ordered it. I asked a couple of questions about the product and it was prompt and friendly answers. A  day after placing the order the shirt arrived.

Then I managed to crash at 70.3 Durban and mess up the shirt-strangely the shirt was scuffed but not torn-a testimony to product quality, but I wanted to replace it anycase so contacted Retief and once again prompt service. Then I get a phonecall 2 days after placing the order from Retief saying he is terribly sorry but the order will be late due to the public holiday, I mean i wasnt even expecting it that soon and I was pleasantly surprised by his personal service and service recovery once again . 

The personal service and the selection that he has will make me go back -I can highly recommend Cyclesharp.        

Edited by Wheelsuck

It is seldom that one gets great service and when it happens it is important to make it public. 

I was trawling through facebook and a Google ad came up for Cyclesharp online store. I found a Giordana shirt that I liked and ordered it. I asked a couple of questions about the product and it was prompt and friendly answers. A  day after placing the order the shirt arrived.

Then I managed to crash at 70.3 Durban and mess up the shirt-strangely the shirt was scuffed but not torn-a testimony to product quality, but I wanted to replace it anycase so contacted Retief and once again prompt service. Then I get a phonecall 2 days after placing the order from Retief saying he is terribly sorry but the order will be late due to the public holiday, I mean i wasnt even expecting it that soon and I was pleasantly surprised by his personal service and service recovery once again . 

The personal service and the selection that he has will make me go back -I can highly recommend Cyclesharp.        

Cannot agree more! Also received the best service from Retief!

• 1 month later...

Good price on Giordana Silverline bibs en great service from Retief.  

Will definitely support you guys again!

• 1 month later...

Morning All,

We are very proud to announce that Cyclesharp is expanding..  :clap: 

Check out our new range of Tyres, Eyewear, Helmets , Nutrition, Grips and much more...

A special thanks to all of you who had a part in making this possible, we look forward to doing business with you in the near future :)

Kind Regards,

Retief Joyce

Cyclesharp

• 5 months later...

Just ordered some Giordana bibs from them - and am very impressed: I had some questions about delivery times yesterday afternoon which I asked using their chat function and received immediate response even thought it was after normal business hours. This morning when I placed the order and had a minor issue it was immediately sorted out both professionally and  in a friendly personal manner. This is what good customer service feels like.

Just ordered some Giordana bibs from them - and am very impressed: I had some questions about delivery times yesterday afternoon which I asked using their chat function and received immediate response even thought it was after normal business hours. This morning when I placed the order and had a minor issue it was immediately sorted out both professionally and  in a friendly personal manner. This is what good customer service feels like.

Parcel arrived with a little extra to make up for a non-issue. Plus I had a phone call later in the day to confirm that all arrived. Best service I have received from an online retailer in all my years. Thanks.

• 2 years later...

After my recent experience with Retief at Cyclesharp, I read through the comments above (as well as on another thread).

I can't agree more with all the positive feedback from fellow Hubbers. In just more than 24 hours after placing my order with them (in PTA), I had my new shorts in my hands yesterday in CPT. With absolutely no fuss.

And today I received a personal phone call from Retief to confirm I was happy with my order. I was gobsmacked! Would support Cyclesharp any chance I get from now on. The service (and pricing) is superb! 

Well done Retief!

There are a couple of these "smaller stores" that beat the big boys for service hands down.

Edited by Thomo