Good day from Cape Town :)

I am a proud owner of a Silverback bike and would like to know if any of you guys would know where I can get my hands on a Silverback jersey in the Cape Town Area please!

I would love to get my hands on one, I was told that only team riders get them by a cycling shop here, yesterday a guy passed me wearing one :(

If the case is that only team riders get them, I'll need to up my game :D

Hope you guys can shed some light on this topic.

Thanks in advance...

Good day from Cape Town :)

I am a proud owner of a Silverback bike and would like to know if any of you guys would know where I can get my hands on a Silverback jersey in the Cape Town Area please!

I would love to get my hands on one, I was told that only team riders get them by a cycling shop here, yesterday a guy passed me wearing one :(

If the case is that only team riders get them, I'll need to up my game :D

Hope you guys can shed some light on this topic.

Thanks in advance...

A few months back I saw one at Olympic Cycles in Lansdowne road for just over a grand iirc. Pop by there and ask. They might still have.

Ps: Proud owner of Silverback Slade.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Edited by Mntboy

Let me know if you don't come right there. Cyclesphere in Durban had a few in white/black. Going there tomorrow and will check, if I remember about after a hard ride in the morning. 

Hi guys, thank you all for the response, Olympic cycles have said they will let me know if their supplier has stock, I'll contact them again tomorrow and definitely give Cycle Tecnix a call! Enjoy your cycling! Be safe :)

They have the White with black logo versions available to buy at the Silverback dealerships such as Olympic cycles, Cycle Tecnix and Masons Bike Inn (that I know of).
The design is the same as was used by the team riders 2 years ago.

They make different kit for the team compared to the retail kit each year. The current team kit will likely be available to buy next year when new team kit is designed.