Review: Lyne Contour Dropper Seatpost

Matt

How about 27.2 external routing?

PPLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEE

We are apparently such a small minority, we can't be fussy, have to grab what we can get.......

I'll just have to drill a hole somewhere in the frame.

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bought one to replace my current giant "trigger"

just haven't around to doing it yet

this is the plan

knarp

attachicon.gif3.jpg

it will go here

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

How did this go? I'm super keen to get this inlay on my dropper. Where did you get that nut? 

How did this go? I'm super keen to get this inlay on my dropper. Where did you get that nut? 

didn't not get a chance yet, the "knarp" is available at most clutch places.

If I get one that fits, i'll buy many and let this thread know... for the McGuyver

There will be three more options available from sometime next week: 31.6 x 120mm externally routed, 30.9 x 150mm internally routed and 27.2 x 105mm internally routed

Lyne Team

no news on the 150mm internally routed yet? :)

didn't not get a chance yet, the "knarp" is available at most clutch places.

If I get one that fits, i'll buy many and let this thread know... for the McGuyver

Legend... every time I ride now all I can think is "darn I wish I had that trigger' when I reach for the dropper. 

With your steel frame you could very easily get a proper cable thread brazed on so it would be supported.

I am going this route with Blinky

Would also be easy to enough to pop around to Mercer to have him install one of these

ccs-62657-0-30916900-1424421682.jpg

Would also be easy to enough to pop around to Mercer to have him install one of these

Iwan that is exactly what I was talking about, probably just didn't word it very well.... That plus some cable guide braze on's and it will be good as new!

All these aftermarket additions are messing with my paint work!

Anybody else looking for a 27.2mm externally routed dropper post?

If the demand is high enough I trust our friends at Lyne will consider bringing one out.

I really want a dropper post but am not overly keen on drilling into the bike frame to accommodate internal routing.

If you are interested let's ask Lyne.

Does anyone have a photo of one of these with external routing? I have a 2013 Anthem and i dot not want to drill the frame even thought that would look super awesome.

Anybody else looking for a 27.2mm externally routed dropper post?

If the demand is high enough I trust our friends at Lyne will consider bringing one out.

I really want a dropper post but am not overly keen on drilling into the bike frame to accommodate internal routing.

If you are interested let's ask Lyne.

also want a 27.2 external ...is there any other dropper options?

I took the plunge. Bought an internally routed dropper from Lyne. Arrived yesterday. Will drill into frame. From response from those who have actually drilled as opposed to those who have not, will give it a go