Coronation Double Century route access confirmed for 2016

News bot

Hoorah. Here we go. Going for time this year, so looking forward to taking a deserved force break on that 400-500m gravel section. LOL

with 3 stops for 2016 & even with the 2 stops in the previous editions, its losing appeal. Need a race where you can go 200kms where stopping doesnt need to be compulsory & that will make it more challenging IMO 

Its only two stops, just one long one. and a short one.

I can just see the discussions afterwards about how many teams raced across the gravel section, bet it'll make 50 pages. The gravel walking / running section will favour those with the running skills of Froome.

I can just see the discussions afterwards about how many teams raced across the gravel section, bet it'll make 50 pages. The gravel walking / running section will favour those with the running skills of Froome.

Its a neutral zone, like the stops, so your time stops at Montagu, starts the other side of Ashton after the stop. You do not gain anything be speeding through the neutral zone.

Guys, please help me. We're not entering a team this year thus leaving me stranded. I am fit and and looking for a team to join to ride a time of between 6 - 6.15.( this time based on last years route) Please let me know if there's a team looking for a commiited team member. I can train on my own a join the team in Swellies. Thanks a lot

Edited by G e r h a r d Odendaal
Number change

Guys, please help me. We're not entering a team this year thus leaving me stranded. I am fit and and looking for a team to join to ride a time of between 6 - 6.15.( this time based on last years route) Please let me know if there's a team looking for a commiited team member. I can train on my own a join the team in Swellies. My cell is 0826598536. Thanks a lot

We should enter a "Hub team" riding with Bikehub kit...

Can look on Racetec if applicants for the team is as good as they say they are...lol

Training can be done together on Zwift.

I got dropped by my team last year on the middle of the "three piglets, but still managed to finished

just under under 6 hours.

So Gerhard and I. Who else is keen?

Guys, please help me. We're not entering a team this year thus leaving me stranded. I am fit and and looking for a team to join to ride a time of between 6 - 6.15.( this time based on last years route) Please let me know if there's a team looking for a commiited team member. I can train on my own a join the team in Swellies. My cell is 0826598536. Thanks a lot

LOL, i've done this before :ph34r: