Contego Segment Hunter #3: The battle for Cape Cobra

Contego Segment Hunter

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode it on Saturday. Sadly I already had 2 hours of riding in my legs at the time of starting the section, otherwise I would have taken the record for sure. (....as you can hear, I still have some lactic acid in my brain....)

Ezelenduro is n sensitiewe saak.. selfde naweek as die piketberg event wat baie lekker is.

Sal die segment probeer waneer ek n ligter fiets het. . . Af is nie die issue op. . . Haibo

Those ain't POC's they are Adidas. Yolanda Neff vibes!

You're right... But damn, they're ugly. Neff can probably pull them off, but that doesn't mean they should be worn...

Guest notmyname

YouTube translation classic for the peeps????????post-85428-0-23012300-1471870097_thumb.png

How sure are we that Tiaan Jordaan wasn't on an e-bike?

Very sure.

I've been following him on Strava from the days of when I was faster than him to now where I'm just an insignificant blip in the background...  It's quite depressing really.

But he puts in the training time, and he's a machine.

It's legit. Tiaan is an animal. No e-bikes.

I saw my first eBike KOM on the Tygerberg trails recently. Hmmm... Atleast him and his buddy were fairly obvious about it. #Makeitprivate or everyone starts doubting the animals!