CWC Online: ASK WHAT YOU WANT PAY DAY SALE

CWC Online

Would be wise to check actual market prices and not go on what their discount is. To be honest, their sales prices aren't really that great as what they used to be.  

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be wise to check actual market prices and not go on what their discount is. To be honest, their sales prices aren't really that great as what they used to be.  

thank you for your non-inspirational post......

Edited by Hairy

These 29er tyres please - under R400 would be AWESOME

SCHWALBE RACING RALPH EVO SNAKESKIN - 29x2.25

CONTINENTAL X-KING PURE GRIP TUBELESS 29x2.2

CONTINENTAL RACE KING PURE GRIP TUBELESS 29x2.2

A few friends and I a pooling together to buy a Track bike for Dian Janjetich - see his dad's post below.  His dad lost his business and all his son's cycling equipment were confiscated.  He is currently racing on old scraps / borrowed equipment.  His dad did get a job again, but cannot afford equipment for his son.

Dian already have a few Track gold medals (and a few silver) and I think at least one SA Track record.

Dian is also good friends with Jacques Fullard, give him a call if you want to learn more about Dian:  084 298 4302

Please give us a good price on the following:  

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/cannondale-caad-10-track-bike-2016

Size 56.

Thanks!  Coneel

Anyone keen to assist please send me a PM.

Edited by carrera4s