TokaiMTB Volunteer Build Day 27 August, 2016

(Deon)

So much happening all at once. Material, permits, safety, gates, keys, contractors, planning, motivations, poles, chains, money, labour, signage, marshals, meetings, emails, sponsors, donations, progress reports.. more planning.

I think I might sleep this weekend.. after the build and after my beer that is! What do you say Mark, join me for a beer at 12:01?

Ok, you were looking for the link to the next TokaiMTB volunteer build day supported by Devil's Peak Brewery (have a look at their range of beers, seriously some of the best artwork out there).

Register here: Cape Town will be glad you did!

- - - 

If you cannot make it to one of the builds but want to support the rebuilding of Tokai's mountain bike trails, please consider making a donation to help the group working behind the scenes to make it possible. Amarider have graciously provided a donation portal to hep direct the funds to where it is needed most.. 

Sorry, I cannot make this one. I have the hounds from hell work breathing down my neck! But I did donate for a couple of metres of trail! Can I still have a beer?

Sorry, I cannot make this one. I have the hounds from hell work breathing down my neck! But I did donate for a couple of metres of trail! Can I still have a beer?

http://ohtoptens.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Grumpy-Cat-NO-2.jpg

No worries bud, Rika just requested a spot, she'll be your replacement just hope she has the same or similar lifting strength.. 

No worries bud, Rika just requested a spot, she'll be your replacement just hope she has the same or similar lifting strength.. 

Does Myles lift?  I thought he just went for the scenery  :whistling: