Introducing the Year 10 Lezyne GPS Collection

News bot

The Year 10 Lezyne GPS computers are packed with new features and exciting innovations. Each computer has been re-designed with not only advanced programming, but enhanced aesthetics. Along with computers, the addition of GPS watches highlights our expanded range.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine on CWC - they have some units still in the Greenpoint store.  The Sportsman's Warehouse also stocks them in their cycling department.

I got mine on a CWC sale for R1350, but the mini is usually R1999.  Mate got the big one at Sportmans for R3200 (more memory, bigger screen, bluetooth with your phone and Ant+)

Edited by NicoBoshoff

• 10 months later...

I picked up a Y10 Super GPS yesterday, for about R2300 at the LBS. No sensors, but I had those already.

Probably not the prettiest or slimmest out there, but it is about the same height as my Bryton 20 so same difference to me. The Garmins and Wahoos are just too big a jump in cost, just to have even more features that I'm not going to use anyway.

It looks easy enough to use so far. With a firmware update out of the way, it was quick to set up most of the GPS's settings from the app on my phone.

I should have time tomorrow to go ride with it, to see how well it performs. Now just to decide what information I want on which page.

The new firmware update has massively improved this device!  The maps are easier to use for navigating now (always facing north was a mission to work out - now they rotate with you) and setup for the data screens using your phone is so much easier and less fiddly than doing it on the unit.

Overall I couldn't be happier with my Lezyne GPS.  It does everything that I want it to and the battery lasts a true 24hrs.  It's a great little device. 

• 4 months later...

I haven't tried the live segments. But currently the app crashes on every ride, for me at least, so I'm assuming it won't work (same as the notifications and live tracking).

Im really battling with mine (Lezyne Super GPS) . It just wont upload a ride via bluetooth . It does manually (which is a pain to do) . I bought this to make it easier , so far not very impressed . I do have the latest fimware 

Im really battling with mine (Lezyne Super GPS) . It just wont upload a ride via bluetooth . It does manually (which is a pain to do) . I bought this to make it easier , so far not very impressed . I do have the latest fimware 

I think the upload problem is with the app, though there are issues with the unit too that I hope they solve at some point in firmware.

I found mention on some other forum that a beta version of the app fixes the crash issue, which will probably fix the live tracking issue I have, and hopefully the automatic syncing. Who knows when that will be released...

I think the upload problem is with the app, though there are issues with the unit too that I hope they solve at some point in firmware.

I found mention on some other forum that a beta version of the app fixes the crash issue, which will probably fix the live tracking issue I have, and hopefully the automatic syncing. Who knows when that will be released...

Thanks for replying HDB. I found that the gps records the ride fine . Its just when it comes to uploading with bluetooth . The app sees the ride but it says " problem cant upload cant see the gps" or something like that 

Ah, different issue then. As the app crashes soon after starting the recording, after I stop the ride I have to wait for the app to be closed by the OS, then relaunch the app, and manually upload.

Do you use the live tracking feature? I should perhaps test turning it off, to see if the app doesn't crash without it.

Other than the current app issues (it worked perfectly a few updates back), and the rather annoying altitude bug, the GPS is great and tracks rides perfectly.

I havent tried the Live Tracking yet . I have a friend that has the previous version (firmware) maybe I must download that and try it ? Does the ally app version 1 not work on these ?

I havent tried the Live Tracking yet . I have a friend that has the previous version (firmware) maybe I must download that and try it ? Does the ally app version 1 not work on these ?

I have not tried it, but I imagine they will stop you from using the incorrect app for your device.

The v2 app is for the newer devices including the Enhanced Super GPS (they refer to them as the Y10 devices), and the version 1 app is for the earlier (y9) devices.

I sent their support department a mail about the app issue, IF I get a response I'll update