Introducing the Year 10 Lezyne GPS Collection

News bot

Thanks . I tried installing the version one and it doesnt work . Lets see if you get an answer 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An update, kinda.... I received a mail back, asking for information on phone, software version, etc. (all of which I should have included in my original mail, stupid of me)

Only took a week.

Edited by HdB

Another little update:

You can try uninstalling and re-installing the app. That might remedy it. If you continue to experience an issue, please submit a crash report through the phone when it happens.

We’ve made some changes to the code for calculating altitude. It should be in our next firmware release.

Since I've already tried re-installing with no luck, I'll just wait for the next app and firmware updates to be released.

Thanks for the heads up guys,

Not something will be buying right now.

Sounds like there are some issues with that device.

Thanks for the heads up guys,

Not something will be buying right now.

Sounds like there are some issues with that device.

Unfortunately yes.

It is SO close to being great, especially frustrating having experienced how well the app worked before.

New firmware is scheduled for release on 15 Dec. Let's hope it fixes current issues, without introducing new ones ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Have these issues been resolved?

Thinking of getting one of these and the Live tracking is a major feature for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. The update that was scheduled to be released 15 Dec, has been delayed to somewhere this month. We'll see.

Currently I don't even bother connecting my phone prior to a ride - it ALWAYS crashes when I start the ride, so live tracking and notifications don't work.

Finally, the new update for the GPS (and the updated app that goes with it) are available.

From the site

What's new:

* Full integration with TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan training apps

* Training specific data fields

* Custom workouts

* Indoor training mode

GPS Ally phone app v3.06 updates:

* Full integration with TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan training apps

* Offline route sync

* Heart rate and power zone support

* Simplified Bluetooth pairing

* Improved Bluetooth stability

• 2 months later...

A new update was released on Wednesday/Thursday.

Version - 6.75 (previous was 6.57).

The release notes don't seem to list anything that wasn't in the previous version.

Hopefully it fixes a bunch of things, as I'm getting a bit tired of re-connecting my sensors mid-ride.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone using a Lezyne Super GPS perhaps?

I am considering to purchase one. 

Read a few reviews on the unit and seems like great value for money with all the features you get. I see users do complain about the Lezyne app, but I am sure they will fix the problems with time.

Mike Cotty (from The Col Collective) is also using one and he is very happy with it.

• 1 month later...

Anyone using a Lezyne Super GPS perhaps?

I am considering to purchase one.

Read a few reviews on the unit and seems like great value for money with all the features you get. I see users do complain about the Lezyne app, but I am sure they will fix the problems with time.

Mike Cotty (from The Col Collective) is also using one and he is very happy with it.

I have a version 9 and bought a version 10 recently for the wife.

Firmware updates was done and absolutely happy with it.

One frustration the last two weeks: how to mount on Canyon h36 aerocockpit. Only a Garmin mount is available. Any advice would be much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Been using the Super GPS for a month now.

Fantastic little unit which packs all the neat features from the flagship head units out there.

Very pleased with my purchase.

Switched over from Garmin.

Edited by Andrew_Smith

I have a version 9 and bought a version 10 recently for the wife.

Firmware updates was done and absolutely happy with it.

One frustration the last two weeks: how to mount on Canyon h36 aerocockpit. Only a Garmin mount is available. Any advice would be much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I've seen 3d print adapters available, for example: https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=Lezyne

Or: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2832437

I have not tested any of these, I want to see if I can get the one from the second link printed.