SRAM announce brand new Truvativ Descendant CoLab bars

News bot

Kyle Strait’s suicide no-hander to Rampage win number two. Every second of Stevie Smith’s World Cup hat trick to the championship. The first jersey or helmet you wore that made you ride faster. A bicycle frame design you like so much that it keeps you awake at night. Music or art that speaks to your very soul—gives you goose bumps. What do these things have in common? A certain genius that make them instant legends. It’s not just that they go bigger or faster or prettier or louder. It’s something that you can literally feel when you see it or hear it. It’s how they make the impossible seems perfectly natural. The great athletes and artists do everything with a unique signature that is instantly recognizable—and impossible to steal. It’s art, magic, genius. The Descendant CoLab series celebrates the these core elements that transform someone or something from ordinary to legendary. Combining essential style and attitude with uncompromising engineering, CoLab is an ever-evolving signature series of components created in cooperation with bicycling’s most exciting athletes, advocates, artists, designers—and fanatics.

Click here to view the article