CRATERCRUISE!

Beee

Het ook ingeskryf vir die 100km Saterdag.  Senuwees knaag al, is maar my 3de mtb wedren, langste wat ek al gery het was maar 35km!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax dis die maklikste 100km wat jy nog sal doen ! Stop half pad , eet jou sammies , drink ietsie en dan ry jy klaar .

Take it easy the 1st half, as this is where plenty overdo it and blow up the second half. There are enough water points so hydration should not be a problem.

Jip' date=' Saterdag 100, Sondag 50.  Dalk ook maar 'n naweek maak, maar in Vanderbijl bly by die out laws [/quote']

Onthou die Pepper Spray!

Lol, jong die vroulike out law het 'n Rooikappie (regte egte traan gas, daai gekoopte goed se moer!)

• 2 weeks later...

Collected our numbers this afternoon and was very surprised to see that I am one of the lucky seeded riders with a Blue Number Big%20smile

Unfortunately I can't use it cos I am riding with Sonic so will drop back to ride with him. Ouch

Hallo to all the  Hubbers.

Yes i`m still here but just a visitor every day. Will be  at  the water point that Droster mentioned - Hakuna Matata  and  all who stop there are welcome to say "hallo' to the "old toppie" with the big hat.  Too all the  hubbers doing the ride enjoy it

Cadex

Ja Cadex, baie dankie vir jou hulp.

Ek ry ook saterdag, en sal sondag by die waterpunt wees. So, al die Hubbers wat daar verbykom, julle beter stop en groet, OK?

Can someone tell me how much time I should give to get to the race start tomorrow morning? If I get on the N1 at Beyers Naude that is?

It is about 120km to Parys from there, however there are some roadworks on the road after you turn off to Parys from the highway. I would allow 2 hours to be safe. Likely will only need about 1:30 or so, but rather be 30 mins early than 5 late!

Cool, thanks for the info DR. I'll give 2 hours for the drive then... and half an hour to park, get bike ready & get to the start