Rave - Ridgeway Cycles

NovakSA

If you guys are looking for a shop with great service then Ridgeway Cycles might just be for you. I couldn't find a Cannondale Synapse Ultegra in Cape Town and managed to get hold of Rory from Ridgeway. What a pleasant guy to deal with. Friendly and efficient and gave me even better prices with shipping than the local Cape Town shops. Got my bike and looking forward to dealing with them again. If you can't find something, give them a try. Big ups for the great service.

I can definitely echo these sentiments!! Great guys to deal with!

On more than one occasion I've walking in looking for a specific item (random things that aren't normally stocked, and my lbs couldn't help..) and they've managed to get it by the afternoon! 

yup they are great

my LBS is many kms away that i have used since a kid, and has dissapointed a few times recently as maybe they are just too busy... and my new local bike shop nearby is great.. then i found ridgeway and yup i am impressed with service friendly staff and great products and prices and knowledge 

Good to hear. Rory is a buddy of mine, I have sent him a message about this thread.

FOR INFO: They are moving tomorrow. They will be moving to the shopping centre just up from stoneridge by the KFC. Parking will be MUCH better and the new shop is bigger.

Good move.I have driven past them many times and never felt inclined to go in as I have no idea how to get there.I take it you mean near Sportsmans now?

Good move.I have driven past them many times and never felt inclined to go in as I have no idea how to get there.I take it you mean near Sportsmans now?

The same complex as the tiger wheel and tyre, there is a KFC there too.

I have only had good service from them.

Even higher than sportsmans. Like Gandalf said by the complex with Tiger wheel. I think its called greenstone motor city. They are in the unit that crossfit used to be in. Behind builders and checkers.

Even higher than sportsmans. Like Gandalf said by the complex with Tiger wheel. I think its called greenstone motor city. They are in the unit that crossfit used to be in. Behind builders and checkers.

O griet...never mind...