Business venture of fellow cyclist

cyclemania

How many off you have heard of the product Quickets? Well it is charcoal, fire lighters and brickets all in one. How cool is this. It is virtually smoke free, you don't need fire lighters and your hands do not get dirty either. Oh and it is non soiling to. Quickets is a business venture one of our top riders started in the last year or so for his retirement. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Go on guys try it and support our fellow cyclist. If you need contact details on where you get the product let me know.

Guest colonel

Support Jacque Fullard, he has them in Spars if Im correct.

Sorry admin....... ek het nie dit so bedoel nie. Ek probeer net ander hubbers wys ons ou SA Champ maak n punt daarvan om vir hom iets na fietsry te skep.

Big%20smile

I've seen it/heard of it but never tried it...never used to like braaing & getting my hands dirty that way...always left it for someone else to do until I actually tried it, now I like braaing on occasion....Approve

"DTThumbs%20Up"

I thought Jacques' wife was quite well off.

But it is good to see him planning for the future. I will give Quickets a shot.

Who cares if Jacques wife is well off or not. It is just great to see that Jacques is planning his future. It is more I can say about other elite riders. I will support him as far as I can.

So what...... Clint at Finish Line Cycles is a fellow cyclist and sells cycling stuff - so why not support him rather.

I have never used the product because I hate a braai - all that smoke,grease and burnt meat just puts me off completely. I far prefer a civilised oven roast and fresh crisp vegetables around a table with a glass of slightly chilled red wine.

........But I digress, actually the product is not new, there are a few differant types around, but none has ever made it into any of the major retail chains.

Some of the quick stop type operations at service stations have been selling another brand for a while now.

But good luck to him, perhaps its the way of the future.?