WIN: 3 x Wines2Whales entries with Food Lover’s Market

Matt

It keeps crashing after I try to authorize

You may have also had trouble connecting if your Strava profile doesn't specify your location details.

The site has been updated with a fix for this.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The T&C say winners is notified by telephone but no where it allow you to put that in... or am I missing something

Just 1462 more calories to burn before I get an entry!  I'll go for a ride in the morning which should do that.

In it to win it! 

• 2 weeks later...

I see there is some sneaky skulduggery already going on between the top contenders, and I'm not talking about these guys:

post-275-0-64576700-1473757467_thumb.jpg

While Etnard might think he is in the lead, some people have yet to connect their Strava, but are still putting in massive miles.

post-275-0-20513700-1473757468_thumb.jpg

Going to be interesting to see how this pans out ;)

I see there is some sneaky skulduggery already going on between the top contenders, and I'm not talking about these guys:

attachicon.gifSelection_999(091).jpg

While Etnard might think he is in the lead, some people have yet to connect their Strava, but are still putting in massive miles.

attachicon.gifSelection_999(090).jpg

Going to be interesting to see how this pans out ;)

Etnard is quite aware of what is going on, he is on his own mission which is cool.

Fanie Stofberg has made some of his rides private, why just this morning he released one from the 8th of September I think.

I'm just keen to do my own thing with my own goal in mind without having a target on my back. I'll join when I'm good and ready. I'm not hiding, my account is not locked and my rides aren't private.

P.S. I didn't even try to wheelsuck you on Saturday morning when you came past and now you rat me out in hublic. So mean  :P

P.P.S I think the most exciting thing this year is the woman's category. Its amazing to see what the girls can put down when given a chance to show their stuff.

Etnard is quite aware of what is going on, he is on his own mission which is cool.

Fanie Stofberg has made some of his rides private, why just this morning he released one from the 8th of September I think.

I'm just keen to do my own thing with my own goal in mind without having a target on my back. I'll join when I'm good and ready. I'm not hiding, my account is not locked and my rides aren't private.

P.S. I didn't even try to wheelsuck you on Saturday morning when you came past and now you rat me out in hublic. So mean  :P

P.P.S I think the most exciting thing this year is the woman's category. Its amazing to see what the girls can put down when given a chance to show their stuff.

Like I said - sneaky stuff going on.

It took me about 2 days to figure out what LTB meant after I had stalked you on Saturday (and after I'd fallen off my chair after seeing the sheer distance you'd been logging up - seriously impressive).

May the best man and woman win, and I'm all for sneaky tactics!

(I didn't rat you out - it was an anonymous screenshot!!)

Haha, Im glad someone figured my game out ;) Time for a bit of mind games this week... But yes, the HAM is seriously committed to winning this!

Haha, Im glad someone figured my game out ;) Time for a bit of mind games this week... But yes, the HAM is seriously committed to winning this!

This is like following the Munga, but for 3 weeks!

I see Friday is a rather miserable day for bike riding - rest day, or an opportunity to get in some extra kilometres (especially if you're riding in a Southerly direction!)?

Spoilsport, could at least let me enjoy the spot at the top for another day (or 3) 

There's still a week to go - I'm sure you can ride in the 800kms ;)

There's still a week to go - I'm sure you can ride in the 800kms ;)

If I needed the entry I surely would have made a plan, no problem  :P