The EzelEnduro: Bigger and tougher

ewaldsadie

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well captured Ewald!

Sad there's not a picture of me on one of the stages, lekker to have near death experiences on film, but oh well!

Found on your site, schweet!

on a scale from 1 to 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour, how much was the entry fee?  :whistling:

Edited by rock

Lovely pics as usual from Mr Sadie. I shall refrain from commenting on the "invite only" status because that would be like flogging a dead esel.  

so how did it go?

on a scale from 1 to 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour, how much was the entry fee?  :whistling:

Hi Rock, it was R850 for two night's camping, a whole-lotta-painful racing, all-you-can-eat potjie, lots of free after-party booze, bonfires, good vibes and endless positivity!

And at the risk of opening myself up to the trolls, FYI, the "invite only" thing is a bit of a misnomer because all anyone had to do was say "yo, can I come?" and the answer was always "yes of course!"... contrary to popular belief, there ain't no secret society and handshake! We f'd up a bit in the beginning by making the 2016 facebook page private instead of public and frustratingly facebook don't allow it to be switched back, and by the time we realised it was too late to create a new one, but next year it'll be public and then word will get out better - it's only our second event, and we live and learn! Join us next year!

so how did it go?

It was my sons 11th birthday party and I was braaing the burgers so I didn't have a chance... Looks like proper fun and what Harry Millar said is correct about the entry process.  I am looking forward to the Esels three day stage race in a months time. That is such a great spot to do any kind of riding. 

Hi Rock, it was R850 for two night's camping, a whole-lotta-painful racing, all-you-can-eat potjie, lots of free after-party booze, bonfires, good vibes and endless positivity!

And at the risk of opening myself up to the trolls, FYI, the "invite only" thing is a bit of a misnomer because all anyone had to do was say "yo, can I come?" and the answer was always "yes of course!"... contrary to popular belief, there ain't no secret society and handshake! We f'd up a bit in the beginning by making the 2016 facebook page private instead of public and frustratingly facebook don't allow it to be switched back, and by the time we realised it was too late to create a new one, but next year it'll be public and then word will get out better - it's only our second event, and we live and learn! Join us next year!

Actually, you gotta ask me cause I make all the big important decisions. Yup. That's what I do.