New MERIDA 2007 MTB

Marius

Soooo what you guys think??? I think she's soooo pretty, I want I want!!!

Do any1 ride on a Merida All Mountain bike, what's it like???

20061004_014819_merida_07.jpg

Marius: if you want to ride a full-sus bike without XC geometry then you're welcome to try my Blur. Much to GoLefty!!'s horror I have a 130mm front shock on it, instead of the 100mm it should have and a Easton low rise bar, instead of a flat XC style bar. Anyway, the offer stands Thumbs%20Up

They are pretty 'n all and I'm sure the ride is amazing but just look at the height of the BB off the ground.

Fatty so what you are saying is the Bike don't have XC geomerty like your Blurr? The BB is perfect, now you sure not to hit any rocks.

Have to agree with Marius.  The Black B@stard has a high BB as well and I find it much nicer over the technical stuff.

Mampara, you joining us this weekend?

How much is the Merida Marius?  And where, oh where can I get to see one?

ewep2006-10-04 02:39:44

thx Snapshot, but will be looking for a dealer in CapeTown.

Pricing will be avalible 15th Oct and stock will start arriving in Now, that's what I've been told by Derek Edwards from Cytek Cycle Disribution.  

Marius2006-10-04 03:04:28

Stunning  bike Marius, Merida is very much and underated bike despite having many world cup results in their collection. Good value for money their local service network and guarantee is also very good.

Merida Dealers Cape Town

the Epic bike shop or Cyle Lab in the Southern suburbs

Chris Willemse or Cycle Maintenance Centre in the North

Merida Dealers Cape Town

the Epic bike shop or Cyle Lab in the Southern suburbs

Chris Willemse or Cycle Maintenance Centre in the North

Or Maverick in Somerset West

...there will be one more shop opening 1Nov selling them aswell in Worcester .... and I might be there first customer if they play there cards right..Tongue

I just looks so mean!!!Evil%20Smile think I'm gonna call mine THE Grim reaper or Hound of Hades Cool

Does it come in black?  Black B@stard the second!

DR, and if ppl look at your rig 4two long, just wipp the rear suspention off and beat the crap out of them, man...., looks like somehting out of starwars Evil%20Smile ewep, that is black! r you colour blind?Stern%20SmileEmbarrassed